Calvary Chapel Capitola
Calvary Chapel Capitola is located in the city of Capitola, CA in Santa Cruz County on the corner of 46th street and
The history of this church begins in 1949, originally called First Baptist Church of Capitola until 2004, when it became Capitola Community Church, a non denominational church.
On January 2012, we were affiliated with Calvary Chapel of Costa Mesa , founded by Pastor Chuck Smith, known for “The Jesus Movement” in the early 1970”s, and became the Church we are today, Calvary Chapel Capitola. We are excited to see the Lord move in our church body and Community. We look forward to seeing what our Lord Jesus Christ has in store for us in the future.
Our Pastor, Dave Campbell preaches verse by verse thru God’s Word and Pastor Mike Hadley and our Worship Team, lead us in Contemporary Worship every Sunday morning at 9:00am and 11:00am.
We strongly believe in equipping the saints for the work of the ministry and strengthening the brethren with fellowship and prayer. Our vision is to preach The Gospel without compromise, make disciples and reach our Community here in Capitola and Santa Cruz County for Jesus Christ.
We desire to be a beacon of light in our beautiful community here in Capitola.